The Group Expedition is a team-based, structured learning program. Running over the course of a year, it brings together expert advisors, peer-shared learning, and resources supported by practice facilitation in your own clinic.
- Review your current practice including: your patient panel, their access and continuity to you
- Identify opportunities to improve that matter to you
- Apply quality improvement methods and tools within your practice
- Select and track measures that will help guide your improvement journey
- Use the EMR technology to inform practice improvement
- Identify and develop other sources of practice data
Participation in the Group Expedition requires a team-based approach. Working with a MyQ Practice Facilitator and supported by MyQ Senior Advisors, teams take part in six learning sessions with additional intermittent teleconferences and practical testing of improvements in your clinic.