Self-Directed Online Modules
Self-Directed Online Modules provide physicians with current best practice information, implementation tools, and practical case studies that can be applied to their own practice.
Physicians will engage with the material at their own pace and implement practice improvement as desired. Support is available for physicians.
Quality is My Practice
Quality Is My Practice provides an overview of Quality Improvement by using the Sequence to Achieve Change to test and implement any improvements in business, operational or clinical processes.
- Outline the Sequence To Achieve Change, including the Model for Improvement
- Create a clinic team to lead QI initiative(s)
- Outline ways to negotiate roles and responsibilities within teams
- List one or more ideas that strengthen relationships with patients through scripted communications
- Describe one activity to promote a team-based approach to improve patient care
Scheduling for Success
Understand the impacts of your scheduling routines and test techniques that lead to less rework, improved satisfaction, and better outcomes. Choose the appointment method to best meet clinical needs in a patient-centered way. Scheduling for Success provides physicians and clinic staff guidance on scheduling for optimal patient and provider outcomes.
- List three or more benefits of relational continuity
- Develop processes for panel identification and ongoing verification and maintenance
- Develop an improvement approach for scheduling for continuity for in-person and virtual appointments
- Design appointment scheduling processes for improved access to continuity and test strategies
- Describe measures to track your current demand for appointments for each physician
- Describe key scheduling changes used to match supply of appointments with the demand for appointments for each physician
- List sources of practical information when choosing and implementing appropriate visits